Approximately every three or so months, we print new artworks on our labels.
All illustrations submitted are saved and when it’s time to print, we get feedback from a range of people - a bit like getting people to "vote" for their favourite.
If your artwork is selected, we will contact you to let you know and to check you are happy with the way it is to be printed and to check the spelling of your name and instagram / web address.
Unfortunately we can't print all the artworks we receive as we usually print only
six new designs at a time and we receive more artworks than we can print.
If you would like to submit illustrations, you can send scans, photos or vector files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a blank template which might be helpful.
Feel free to submit as many illustrations as you like.
If you have any questions, go ahead and ask.
Thanks for wanting to collaborate!
PLEASE NOTE, ILLUSTRATIONS WORK BETTER WHEN:
- they fit within the label edges (instead of running right to the edge of the label);
- they are slightly taller than they are wide;
- they cover much of the available space in the label (but leave space for the text);
- they brighten someone's day!
ALL SUBMITTED ARTWORKS MUST:
- be an original creation of the submittor's;
- not be a copy of another artwork;
- not infringe any copyright laws, or be wholly or partially plagiarised.
Clarice Brink @artwanderess